Wednesday, November 11, 2009

To those bored enough to read this...

Welcome to The Once-A-Month Blog. As you should probably have guessed by now, I'm most likely going to post in this MAYBE once a month. That's if you're unlucky enough. It's mostly just going to be the things I write up for Journalism class. Only the columns, though. Don't want any critique on the crappily thrown together stuff. I'm not a big questioner, which makes it a miracle that I'm even passing that class >.< The only time I will break this "Once a Month" goal is when I want to try something new, and the post right after this one is because the column was done last month and I'm posting it up now because I didn't have a blog.

Oh, and by the way, my mom was the one that "Encouraged" me to start a blog again. What happened to the last one? Never posted in it after the first couple of months. Got bored and nothing happens to me. Ever. Of course, "If you just get out more," she's sure I'll have something of even mediocre interest to others will happen to me. If there IS someone that is interested in some things I am, leave a comment. Just remember what you're getting yourself into if you do comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment