Thursday, February 18, 2010

You're safe... For now

I forgot to upload the final column I did for my Journalism class. So, I thought I'd upload it today. My computer had different plans. When I plugged in my thumb drive (Yes, I save all my school stuff to a thumb drive, so what?) everything was gone. No documents, no pictures, no folders, nothing. I thought the same thing I always think when something bad happens on my computer: nothing. I just sat there, staring at the empty folder as if that could fix it. When that didn't work I ejected it, put it back in, and clicked to view contents. No change. So I did what any self respecting pacifist would do and acted like nothing happened. So now I have one less column to post and you should consider yourselves lucky. That was the last column anyone would have seen from me. Now I have to think of something else to type for the public. Give me some ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check my emails, MAYBE I have your last article. As to what to write next - anything! the world is your oyster. How about plans for the future?

    ReplyDelete